BURTON’S BISCUITS CADBURY FINGER SNACK PACK – AN INNOVATIVE ‘SNAP AND GO’ CONCEPT
Introducing our stand-out, innovative snack pack concept that taps into the on-the-go convenience market.
Delivering strong brand identity and on-shelf aesthetics for retailers, the novel design features a laser-perforated lid that allows consumers to snap off one pack and keep the rest sealed for later.
The PET heat-sealed film can be applied to all materials, allowing maximum flexibility for brand owners who require novel tray shapes such as the Cadbury Finger.
A collaboration between Packaging Automation and our Advanced Packaging Expertise (APEX) Innovation team at the Parkside creative suite facility was key to the creation of the snack pack concept.
- PET heat-seal lidding film that can be applied to all tray materials
- Integral waved perforation pattern ensures a consistent and clean snap
- Optional number of cavities, offering flexibility to brand owners
- Flexible cavity design and shape
- Convenient and easy to use for consumers
- Optimal shelf appeal for retailers, with printed cardboard outer
- Addresses food waste concerns and portion control