Parkside celebrates customer survey with another year of success

Parkside celebrates customer survey with another year of success

Flexible packaging leader Parkside Flexibles is celebrating a year of continuous improvement after its latest customer survey revealed 100% of respondents were satisfied with Parkside’s service and product quality.

The survey was carried out in alignment with ISO9001 standards as part of the annual BRCGS certification process. When asked how satisfied customers were with the level of service Parkside provides, an incredible 90% reported the highest possible level of satisfaction (‘Very Satisfied’), with the other 10% stating they were satisfied. Even better, 100% of respondents rated Parkside’s communication as ‘Excellent’ – the best response available.

Other results showed Parkside’s customers rated its response times very highly – with 80% scoring them as ‘Excellent’, while 100% reported being satisfied with the quality of Parkside’s products.

Richard Hallas, QHSE Manager at Parkside was delighted with the results, saying, “We carried out our first customer survey last year and were blown away by the responses we received. That set an incredibly high bar for this year’s survey to beat, and I couldn’t be prouder of the team for achieving even better results.

“Our customers are at the heart of everything we do at Parkside, and we’re committed to continuing to deliver the highest standards of service year after year.”

One customer, a coffee roaster and retailer, responded with enthusiasm on the survey, praising Parkside’s “wonderful team across the board” which was “a pleasure to work with”. Another, a food packaging manufacturer, paid tribute to the “excellent communication from all staff we deal with”.

Rich added, “The numbers in the report are fantastic, but the relationships behind those numbers are what makes all our hard work worthwhile. We want to thank all those customers who took the time to fill out our survey as we strive to deliver industry-leading customer service and innovation.”

To discover more - get in touch with our team today!